Our leadership group
The leadership group meet regularly to discuss; the learnings from the work to date in the Central Highlands Children and Youth Area Partnership; determine strategic opportunities; and to identify measures that will help us meet our targets.
Our Principal Advisor is Karen Monument.
- Peter Devereux, Co-Chair, Area Director, Central Highlands Area, South West Victoria Region, Department of Education and Training
- Nicola Jeffers, Co-Chair, Director, Central Highlands Area, West Division, Department of Health and Human Services
- Geoff Sharp, Co-Chair, community member
- Andrew Allen, Divisional Superintendent, Victoria Police
- Kathleen Brannigan, General Manager, Community Services, Hepburn Shire Council
- Danny Colgan, General Manager Community Services, Moorabool Shire Council
- Jill Evans, Director Community Services, Golden Plains Shire
- Stephen Falconer, Chairman, Buninyong & District Financial Services Limited
- Sharon Fecteau, Chair, Central Highlands Family Services Alliance c/o Child and Family Services (CAFS)
- Marianne Hendron, Chief Executive Officer, Women’s Health Grampians
- Karen Heap, Chief Executive Officer, Ballarat and District Aboriginal Cooperative
- Neville Ivey, General Manager, People and Communities, City of Ballarat
- Allan Joy, Chief Executive Officer, Child and Family Services (CAFS) Ballarat
- Evan King, Director Corporate & Community Services, Pyrenees Shire Council
- Aaron Lewis, Service Centre Manager Ballarat, Zone 2 West Victoria, Australian Government Department of Human Services
- Andrew Lowth, Director Grampians Region, Berry Street
- Neil Manning, Director Council Services, Ararat Rural City Council
- John McDonald, Executive Dean, Faculty of Education and Arts, Federation University Australia
- Michelle Wood, Regional Director, Department of Justice and Regulations
If you would like more information, or want to get involved, please contact us.